Saturday 19 July 2014

Pinkies Blog Hop - 2014 Annual Catalogue


Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop. We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!

I hope you are enjoying the hop so far, if you are starting here please check out the rest of the Hop!

I have so much gorgeous new product that it was hard to choose what to focus on - I have chosen Hot Diggity Dog as it is what we're using for our August class!

The first card features the Scotty dog, I coloured his jumper with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, the apertures were cut using the Ovals Framelits and the mat was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder.

I used the Stampamajig to get the head positioned perfectly and then the sentiment was punched out using the Word Window and Modern Label punches.


If our Scottie dog wasn't cute enough here is a super simple card made using the Dachshund... and when you open it up!


That was so much fun to make and took minutes! The last card is one of my Pop Up cards, I did a tutorial for these - this one however has a twist! I used the Poodle this time, the star stamp from Something to Say and the co-ordinating star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. The decoration on the belly band is punched with 3 different size Circles and one of the Scallop Circle punches.


So here's the surprise - can you see what I've done?


I've reversed the images - come back Monday for the first of two techniques in my Back to Basic series that show you how to stamp mirror images.


http://www.stempelkeuken.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/pinkies-stampinup-annual-catalogue-blog.html




14 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, nice cards! Your card with the Dachshund made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, specially love the dachshund :)

    Best wishes,
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute. I really like the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that Dachshund! I love it.
    Great projects.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I really love your doggie cards, especially the one with the large body.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, these are gorgeous makes. I had decided I didn't need these stamps, but may just have to change my mind ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards made me giggle,Paula. Absolutely fun and sweet cards.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh Paula these are just soooo cute! You are so inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love the "extended" dog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula these are fun cards - really love what you have done with the mirror image stamping! Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous cards I love the long long dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous cards I really like the long long long dog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx